Why we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information to help us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products or services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
How we collect your personal information
We will collect your personal information to help us give you better products or service by the following ways:
- Communications Between Us: When you email or write to us you may need to provide us with your name, contact details, and other personal information in your message.
- Customer Support: You may need to provide us with personal information when you telephone or email us to request technical assistance in respect of our products, or to request information that you would like to receive relating to our products.
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns: From time to time we may contact you directly by mail, email or telephone informing you about upgrades, new products, promotions or special offers that may be of interest to you. Responding to one of these campaigns, you may provide us with personal information.
- Registration of Products: Upon registration of one EaseFab product you will be asked to provide certain information which will be used to record you as an owner of the EaseFab product and to assist us in providing you with service and information.
- Purchases: If you wish to purchase EaseFab products from our Store, we will require sufficient information to complete your purchase including your credit card details and your contact details.
- Surveys: From time to time we may conduct surveys in respect of our products and services. Participation in our surveys is optional. When you respond to one of our surveys, you may provide us with your personal information.
How we may use your personal information?
We may collect your personal information for market research purposes, such as your occupation and where you use your computer - to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve EaseFab's products and service.
Publicly displayed information is public
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on EaseFab website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. EaseFab is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, EaseFab will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
When we disclose your information?
EaseFab takes your privacy very seriously. EaseFab does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Within the EaseFab Corporation
With our service providers, vendors, and strategic partners
There are also times when it may be advantageous for EaseFab to make certain personal information available to companies that EaseFab has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for EaseFab to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with EaseFab's policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
How we protect your personal information
EaseFab takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
EaseFab uses secure server hosted by SWREG and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's personal information including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information.
You can also help us by taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords with a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser like Safari.
Cookies and other technologies
As it is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. EaseFab will not use the information collected to market directly to that person.
EaseFab uses, processes, and stores information, as necessary to perform our contract with you, and based on our legitimate interests in order to provide the Products and Services. We rely on your consent to process information to send promotional emails and to place cookies on your devices. In some cases, EaseFab may process Personal Data pursuant to the legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete information we process through your use of the Sites, and/or Products. If you're a user based in the EEA, you can:
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You may ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or completely delete all information that we hold about you by emailing:[email protected].
- Access your personal data report by submitting a request at [email protected]. This report will include the information we have about you, provided to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format.
- Object to us processing your personal data. It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data by emailing: [email protected] if you feel the "ground relating to your particular situation" apply. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your personal data to send you marketing emails. We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link found within EaseFab emails and changing your contact preferences. Please note you will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Products, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
EaseFab STRONGLY OPPPOSES all forms of malware. EaseFab applications will never intentionally jeopardize our customers' privacy or security. All applications are designed to be easily removable from the computer through an uninstall utility. EaseFab does not employ the use of reinstallers and avoids all features that may be found in any type of malware. No EaseFab application is designed to collect any personally identifiable information from any user. EaseFab applications do not contain, nor are they bundled with, any third party applications (spyware, adware, malware, etc.) that would jeopardize our customers' security or their privacy. All EaseFab applications pass both Kaspersky and Rising vigorous anti-virus/malware tests before public release.